BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 26, 2010

"A que no te vas" by Ednita Nazario

You say you're tired now of my (evidently) rude laughter
that my cravings go too far
and that you're tired of listening to my weird ideas.
But at the same time you have to admit
that I drive you crazy when I brush against your lips.
If it's not true then tell me why
are you still here?

I dare you to leave
I dare you to take with you what little faith we have left
to go on.
Who do you think you're kidding
with that threat of breaking the heart I already gave away.
I dare you to leave.

Don't tell me off again
like some child who doesn't want to understand.
Let me be as I am
that my defects don't compromise what I give.
If its barely morning why call the day a waste already?

-CHORUS-

What right have you...
what right have I?
To put end to this we shared.
Why let you go...
why should you leave?
I defy you today,
I dare you to go...

0 comments: