BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

"Algo mas" by La Quinta Estacion

Sometimes I feel I've lied to you
when I say "I love you"
because this is no longer love.

Sometimes I wonder if I was dreaming
when I wake up and you're gone
because this is no longer love.

It's something else, something that fills me
that doesn't hurt or confuse me
something more, something more than love...

It's something more than just distance
than the pain or the nostalgia
(we already know that can't keep us apart)

It's wanting to kiss you goodnight
and letting your hands make love to me
and letting 'us' grow every day
because we're something more.

Sometimes I feel I've lived
over 100 years with you
because I know this can't just be love

Sometimes I wonder if it's a mean trick
cause of the way you made it into my life
because I know this can't just be love

[Chorus]

0 comments: