Well my other blog by the same name has closed because of the 'situation' I described in my last post and here we are... Starting from scratch. I could have transfered everything over but I think a new start was kinda necessary. Well here we go.
Disclaimer
If I say a song isn't mine, IT'S NOT MINE. Just because it's on my blog doesn't mean I wrote it. I post a lot of people's songs because they say how I feel and I let you know it isn't mine. Sometimes the Lyrics don't exactly mold to my specific situation so I change them. And that will also be pointed out. Think about it like Fan Fiction. You take someone else's characters or story and write it the way you want it to be including a disclaimer :)
Also on both lyrics that are and are not mine you may find parts that are Red , these are the parts of the song that hit the nail on the head about something or really called my attention.
I can't draw for shit. Now that I've put that out there, the art work I feature here is because I love it and I thought I would share with you. Usually there will be a link to the artist's page or the image it's self will lead you there. None of it is mine. Same with webcomics.
The post secret stuff is just that, secrets. If they were my own, which i HAVE submitted some and 2 made it into publication, I wouldn't post them here :P So I just consider them art by anonymous artists and are also here because they caught my eye.
Don't make a big fuss over stuff I enjoy and thought of sharing with you.
My posts
Not every post is about me, nor is it directed towards someone I am with or have been with. Most are simply inspired or based on what someone else is feeling or how I felt at some point in my life and have now found the words to express it.
My Labels
Lyrics - It can be a song by me, or by someone else. If it's not mine, I will specify who it's by.
Quotes - Just a quote found somewhere or heard in a movie. If I am not the source of said quote, I will make it available.
Rants - I sometimes tend to over explain stuff or give advice to people. Later when I read my thoughts over, I find them worthy of being posted here. For the most part they will be titled "My thoughts on..."
Adaptation - My own lyrics based on someone else's song whether it just uses its music or I changed some words around to make it fit with what I'm trying to get across.
Just feel - When that is all I can do and I can't explain it.
Translation - A translation of someone's song. Sometimes the words or idioms aren't exactly as the original author wrote them but by using other words the words are more fitting. (We all know not everything can be translated 'literally' such as expressions or sayings).
SSIMH - "Song stuck in my head"
I think that's all I want to say for now, if there is anything else I feel needs explaining, I will post it.
-Lt-
Spider done by @toyashinko from Germany
5 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment