BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 4, 2011

"Almohada" by Marc Anthony

There's not two loves like ours in life
No matter how you look for it,
no matter how well it hides
You sleep with me every single night
Sleep soundly so soundly
That's why i love you, why i adore you
In my life you're my everything, my treasure

Sometimes I come home drunk with anguish
I kiss you all over, touch you every where
but you are asleep, you don't feel my touch
I hold you to my chest and fall asleep
but then i awaken and you're not there with me
only my pillow

Sometimes i watch you be silent and absent
and suffer in silence like many people
While wanting to yell for you to come back with me
I know I live only to make you fall for me again
but at the end of the day, this suffering
like words is swept away by the wind

...and that's why I come home drunk with anguish
I kiss you all over, touch you every where
but you are asleep, you don't feel my touch
I hold you to my chest and fall asleep
but then i awaken and you're not there with me
only my pillow...

0 comments: