BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 18, 2011

"Sale el sol" by Shakira

This week without you
has felt like 100 years.
I wanted to kiss you so bad
it made my lips chap.
Now I see fear made us do
stupid things.
It left us deaf and blinded
time and time again.

But a day after the storm
when least expected the sun comes up.
From doing math you lose count
cause one plus one is no longer two.
But when you least expect it
the sun comes up.

I cried to the extreme
of what I thought was possible.
Even if I felt invincible...
There isn't a pain that lasts 100 years
or body to take it.
And the best is always saved for last...

But a day after the storm
when least expected the sun comes up.
From doing math you lose count
cause one plus one is no longer two.
But when you least expect it
the sun comes up...

0 comments: