BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 29, 2011

"Hoy ya me voy" by Kani Garcia

It's possible to write songs
For man has done so much for the arts
It's possible to tear down walls
To only build even bigger houses

But I was never able to love you
No matter how I tried
I even pressed my lips against yours
And gave you my body

Now tired I stop and ask
"Is this what we deserve?"

So I'm leaving dear
And I hope you have a nice life
I refuse to cry cause I know I tried to love you
I said no to happiness
Cause I could only think of yours
How I'd learn to love you the way you loved me but
Today I'm going away

I know I could have stayed longer
But something told me it was too late
No matter what efforts I used
The end would be unavoidable

It hurts cause you were everything I wanted at some point
But if loves no longer there i know desire wouldn't be enough

Suffering from the memories and living in remorse 
I must go my dear
And I hope that you have a nice life
I refuse to cry cause I know I tried to love you
I said no to happiness
Cause I could only think of yours
How I'd learn to love you the way you loved me but
Today I'm going away

It pains me that I leave you so lost and alone
Yet I hope you are fine and can give
Someone else the best of you, like you did with me...

0 comments: