BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 14, 2011

"El problema" by Ricardo Arjona

The problem wasn't finding you
The problem is forgetting you
The problem isn't your absence
The problem is that I'm still waiting

The problem isn't really a problem,
It's just that it hurts.
The problem isn't you lie
The problem is that I believe you.

The problem isn't that you play
The problem is that its with me.
If I loved you're freedom
Who am I to change you?

If I got stuck loving alone
How am I to make you love me?
The problem isn't loving you
The problem is you don't feel the same

How do I get rid of you if I don't have you?
How do I get away if you're so far
How do I find an eyelash on something with no vision
How do I find stability in something that was always broken
How do I find the kisses you never gave me

 How do I get rid of you if I don't have you?
How do I get away if you're so far?
The problem isn't changing you
The problem is I don't really want to

The problem isn't that it hurts,
The problem is I like it.
The problem isn't the damages
The problem is the scars.

The problem isn't what you do
The problem is I forgive you
The problem isn't what you say
The problem is what you keep to your self

0 comments: