Who is your embrace going to deceive?
Who are your lips going to tell lies to?
To whom will you whisper “I love you” to now?
And later in silence, give away your body
Making time stop upon your pillows
Spend a thousand hours lost in your gaze
as he spends his life loving you…
Who will it be?
And who will write you poems and letters?
And who tell you his fears and faults?
Who will you let sleep against your back?
And later in silence you'll whisper “I need you”
Whose breath will become your own?
Who will lose his way in your gaze?
And who’ll forget his life while loving you?
Who will it be?
Who will it be if it’s not me?
I look at myself in the mirror and I feel ridiculed; illogical.
And then I imagine you giving away the sweet scent of your skin,
Your kisses, your eternal smile and even your soul in a kiss,
in a kiss that goes the soul,
In my soul awaits that kiss that could have been.
[Chorus]
Who's bed will you leave your scent in?
Who will be left to smile at the memories tomorrow?
Who's hours will go by too slow?
And then in silence he’ll long for your body…
On whose face will time stand still?
Who will spend a thousand hours at the window,
and who will lose his voice calling out your name?
Who will it be?
Who will it be?
Spider done by @toyashinko from Germany
5 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment