BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

My thoughts on : Sexy

I was just reading a blog and I rarely leave comments for people but I couldn't help myself and my comment turned more into a rant so I might as well post it here.

What is sexy?

Lots of words pop into my mind... Grace, assertive, security, sensuality, sexuality...

And now onto my rant. This was my comment on her post:

I also like Johansson. In my mind an actress should be a canvas, ready and available to perform any role given to her and even tho she has her 'thing' (a septum piercing) she chose a piercing that she could keep to her self when nessesary. Not that they wouldn't pick her for a part if she had a huge tattoo on her back since make up and special effects would have hidden it but the fact she can adapt to ANY role naturally without the NEED for such i find graceful. (Deep down we know shes hardcore since she has that little ring on her nose ;) )

I love tattoos and piercings but like her I have opted for marks on my body that I can keep to myself, even in my underwear.

To me this just says "so you've seen me naked... But have you really seen EVERYTHING there is to me?" And that is MY definition of sexy.

And now to blog about that :P

0 comments: