BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 30, 2010

"Suelta mi mano" by Sin Bandera

No its unnecessary that you understand
since reasons are not reasonable to your heart
for hearts don't reason.
Baby please don't bother
you don't have to explain yourself,
I'll always love your freedom
even if its pained me.
I understand you wish to talk
that sometimes you need to know about me
but I'm not sure I want to know about you,
live like this,
continue like this.
Thinking about you.

Let go of my hand already,
comprehend that I have to leave.
If you aren't feeling this any more
then there's nothing more to be said.
Please say no more,
I understand you but try to understand me
each word pains me further
and makes me want to cry.

Please don't try to stop me,
I always find a way of going on, moving on
even if I don't have it right now.
Babe its no longer worth it,
why would you bother calling
if who I used to be will not reply
its all over with.

I understand you wish to talk
that sometimes you need to know about me
but I'm not sure I want to know about you,
live like this,
continue like this.
Thinking about you.

Let go of my hand already,
comprehend that I have to leave.
If you aren't feeling this any more
then there's nothing more to be said.
Please say no more,
I understand you but try to understand me
each word pains me further
and makes me want to cry.

YouTube Song

0 comments: