BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

I miss you

It can easily be said that I only miss you a little. A little too often. A little more every day... Every second of every hour of every day I suffer from the lack of you. When I'm not talking to you I'm thinking of you. When I have no intentions of thinking of you, I dream of you. My body and mind calls out to yours, to your memory, to you wanting me too. It's an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired by you... Held by you, whispered to and laughed at by you. When I say I miss you it isn't just words typed up in an email, text message or comment on your myspace. Those three words can easily be translated into "I love you", "I need you" and "I wish I was there" because I don't plan on missing you forever. I want to be with you forever. And because I could never replace saying that I love you, I tend to tell you that I miss you at the beginning of a conversation and that I love you just before we hang up. The day has barely started and already I can't wait for your call. Until then... I'll miss you.

-Lt-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadly this doesn't still hold true....

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siMPWhNiSGw