Yesterday I concluded
from today I start without you again
and your lack of presence?
it's almost as if I was see through
I try to get away
escape the torment
Yet I find reason to stay
and I say nothing
I can't seem to get away
and erase every moment destiny brought our way
so we can live as if we had never ever loved each other
I will survive
Don't ask me how, i don't know yet
Time heals all and it will help me
feel a little different.
So I can forget you although its a little too soon
Yet I find reason to stay
and I say nothing for I cant get tired of you
and erase every moment destiny brought our way
so we can live as if we had never ever loved each other
..As if we had never loved each other
..As if we had never felt like this
And I try to get away, I try to escape but...
Again I find reason to stay, I say nothing
even though all i want is to beg
you don't leave me
don't abandon me
with all the memories
And then and then and then and then
we will live as if we had never ever loved each other
YouTube video
Spider done by @toyashinko from Germany
5 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment