BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

"Recuerdame" by Marc Anthony and La 5ta Estacion

Remember me when you're sleeping and I'm guessing what you're dreaming
When far away from our bed, and you think about me
Remember me.

Remember me when I leave and don't come home
When the cold and sadness get the best of you
Remember me.

Remember me when you look in the eyes of the past
When I no longer awaken in your arms
And when you're invisible to me, to me.

Remember me loving you
Looking you in the eyes
Tieing myself to your life
Remember me loving you
Waiting for you calmly
No judgement, No hard feelings
Remember me, remember me
Remember my soul is tattooed on your skin

Remember me when you feel your heart is restless
If desire and your love don't keep you going.
Remember me

Remember me when you look in the eyes of the past
When I no longer awaken in your arms
And when you're invisible to me, to me.

Remember me loving you
Looking you in the eyes
Tieing myself to your life
Remember me loving you
Waiting for you calmly
No judgement, No hard feelings
Remember me, remember me
Remember my soul is tattooed on your skin

1 comments:

swain said...

"remember my soul is tattooed on your skin" im not quite sure if that... creepy... or .... okay creepy sounding is all i can say to that!