I'm dieing to beg that you not leave me.
I'm dieing to hear you say the things you'd never say.
Yet I stay silent and you walk out.
I keep my hopes that
someday I'm able
to not hide these wounds that reopen
when I think that I fall in love with you
over and over every day...
How long must we wait?
I'm dieing to embrace you,
to hold you real tight.
I'm dieing to entertain you.
And to be kissed when I wake up
with my head against your chest,
until the sun wake up.
I get lost in your aroma,
I get lost as your lips come closer whispering
words that aim straight for my heart.
Words that echo in my mind.
I'm dieing to meet you,
to know what you're thinking,
to open every door,
and beat every storm that wants to tear us apart.
To get lost in your gaze.
For our love making to wake up the sun
And to kiss untill our lips wear off!
And see how that smile grows upon your lips
with each passing day.
To make, unmake, to dream
and let everything happen...
Unafraid of suffering.
I'm dieing to tell you
exactly what's on my mind.
I'm dieing to give you my all
and still be able to surprise you.
To feel that spark every time I see you.
Who cares what 'they' say?
If I'm crazy that's all on me.
Now I look around me once more
and it seems the world is in my favor.
[Chorus till close]
Spider done by @toyashinko from Germany
5 years ago
3 comments:
this is beautiful... the lyrics are so sweet. :) wish i had such talents. I love your songs your put on here!
had to add... i just listen to this song... its so romantic *dances with pretend husband*
*Dances with you instead* :D yaaaay danceyyyyy
Post a Comment